Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Shawls, Shawls, and More Shawls

That's pretty much what I've been up to. A shawl for my mom's friend (the leaf shawl from Knitted Lace of Estonia but without the border)....

The Holden Shawlette in one skein of sock yarn. Nice easy shawl pattern for a newbie.
A Christmas present for my mom
A shawl from Victorian Lace Today, not yet done...
And the Celeste from the new 101 Sock Yarn Skein book. This is temporarily on hold because I ran out of yarn and need to thread a lifeline. I'm going on a plane ride Friday, so getting this done is my flight goal.

There's also two sweaters in progress...this is Roam from an old Knitty. The back's done, and I was working on the front before I got distracted.

The Augusta cardigan (I'm on one front, with just the other left to go)


And a sock....

And I started on a shawl from Wrapped in Lace. No picture of that yet, since I need to tink back a ways.

No comments: